How to apply
By following the checklist below, you're sure to have a complete application.
If you are applying from a country outside of the U.S. please follow these steps:
- Complete the International Undergraduate Admission Application online or download a PDF.
- Submit the completed application and $50 non-refundable application fee (in U.S. funds) by check or money order. We do not accept cash.
- Have all official transcripts translated into English
- Make sure we also receive the original official transcripts in your native language
- Submit descriptions of the courses on your transcript so we can give you appropriate transfer credit
- Submit your signed statement of financial support and supporting bank statement
- Submit TOEFL and TWE or MELAB and oral scores
- Provide a signed photograph of yourself (only one is needed)
- Include a photocopy of your current visa documents if you hold a non-immigrant status
Additional tips to help the process:
- English translations of documents must bear the seal/stamp of the issuing institution
- Your statement of financial support cannot be older than six months
- Bank supporting documentation must show the dollar amount equivalent to the financial requirements for undergraduate international students
- English proficiency tests cannot be more than two years old
- Checks drawn on foreign banks should carry the notation “Payable in U.S. funds, plus service charges”
All application materials must be recieved by the following dates:
August 1 - fall semester (Sept. - Dec.)
December 1 - winter semester (Jan. - April)
April 1 - spring/summer semesters (May - Aug.)